Message to our international visitors: The Opquast website is currently only available in French. The international version will be available in the coming weeks. Meanwhile, please find below an English version of our certification overview web page. If you need more information you can access or download:
- the English brochure (PDF – 1,2 Mo)
- the training program (PDF – 158ko)
- the best practices checklist (html or PDF (1,3 Mo))
The benchmark certification for web professionals.
“Mastering Web Quality Assurance”
- A 14-hour online training course , available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- For all web professionals: marketing, sales, project managers, designers, developers, IT engineers.
- A multi-disciplinary approach: SEO, accessibility, eco-design…
For all professionals, beginners as well as advanced.
- Content based on best practices and a vocabulary adopted by a large community of professionals
- Design principles focused on user diversity
Video: quick presentation, by Paul houston
The aim of the training you are going to follow is to provide you with a foundational mutlidisciplinary framework which also includes a common culture and vocabulary, enabling you to more effectively participate in web projects and to be able to identify and mitigate risks and quality issues.
This training will require between 8 and 14 hours of online and autonomous work. The follow-up of this training will give you access to a certifying exam. You will obtain a score between 0 and 1000. The score to aim for depends on your profession and your personal objectives. The exam modalities are explained to you in another video.
Once you have obtained the Opquast “Mastering Web Quality Assurance” certification, you will be able to publish your certificate and use it to enhance your profile.
Interested in certification? Register online or contact us
- Professionals, freelancers, training centres, companies, agencies, ESNs: contact us and make an appointment to discuss your needs.
- Students: send this page to your course director to become an examination centre.
Video: training extract – the VPTCS model, by Elie Sloïm, CEO and founder
Before, during and after the user visits the website.
With this model, you are not only interested in the interface but in the user experience as a whole. The UI or user interface is covered by the three central sections of the model. Perception Technical and Content. Visibility leads us to take an interest in why and how the user arrived .
But that is not enough. You also have to understand why he’s coming and what he wants to take with him when he leaves. Then we have to look at the services part. This model allows you to understand part of the UX and above all, it allows you to explain simply the difference between UX and UI and that is very important.
The vptcs model led to the birth of the Opquast best practices. We have created discussion forums which are asked to discuss each rule to establish a consensus list of rules. We have over 200 best practices they are widely used by web professionals and have a very long lifespan.
What are the advantages?
- Improve the web culture of your teams
- Take better account of the diversity of users
- Reduce risk and improve the quality of the user experience
- Reduce costs and improve the quality of your websites
- Progress your teams with cross-disciplinary skills
Opquast: the web quality assurance reference system
Opquast has been working on web quality since 2000. The checklist of best practices is defined by a large community.
- realistic and verifiable, validated by the community.
- Multidisciplinary approach: SEO, Accessibility, Performance, Security …
- Online platform , independent training, 200-page guide.
240 best practices
realistic and verifiable
validated by the community.
Online platform ,
- The Opquast checklist is available under open license CC-BY-SA
- Best practices are the subject of consensus in consultation with a wide community of experts, agencies, companies and higher education .
- Best practices are the subject of a book, “Web Quality” published by Eyrolles
- Opquast brings together several thousand certified and a large number of schools, universities, training centers and public actors.
Want to get started?
- Professionals, freelancers, training centers, companies, agencies, IT companies: Fill out the form in this page and let’s make an appointment to discuss your needs.
- Students: send this page to your pedagogical manager so that your establishment can become an examination centre.
Duration, prices, program, prerequisites, teaching methods, assistance, accessibility, individualization: find all the information in the training program (PDF-173kb) .