What is Opquast?
- A company born in 2000, headquartered near Bordeaux, France, focused on training to help improve the quality of websites for everyone
- A company, 100% remote, with around a dozen employees
- Authors of the book ‘Web Qualité’ published by eyrolles, the VPTCS model (2001)
- Open-licensed check-lists (Creative Commons BY-SA)
- A certification in web quality assuarance dedicated to improving the quality of websites and the customer experience.
- A community of 11,500+ Opquast certified based within web agencies, schools, universities, training centres and companies gathered under the desire to “Make the web better, for everyone”.