Opquast training has already allowed over 11,000 professionals to have their web skills certified. Our training breaks from the traditional ‘disciplinary silo’ approach by teaching foundational multidisciplinary web skills. The training reinforces digital culture resulting in more successful projects where the central focus is securing the integrity and trust of the customer within their digital experience.
‘Mastering Web Quality Assurance’ course summary
- A 14-hour online training course, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- For professionals invested in web projects, from strategy to operations, marketers to project managers, editorial to technical staff
- For all levels, from beginners to advanced
- A multi-disciplinary approach: ecodesign, inclusion, UX, SEO, e-commerce, etc
- Prerequisites: basic web knowledge of intermediate web user
- Community defined web quality and UX rules based toolset covering design to post implementation
The training objectives
The training covers Opquasts’ web quality rules which address the major areas of risk within web and digital projects: privacy, ecodesign, poor UX, accessibility, security, performance, etc.
- Gain a cross-disciplinary knowledge base for more effective team work
- Learn a common vocabulary, framework and a mindset, for better web QA and UX insights
- Understand fundamental user requirements for the web
- Avoid major project risks and commmon user annoyances
- Learn design principles for inclusion i.e user diversity
- Minimise business and technical risks, such as loss of customer confidence, poor SEO and performance, data privacy breaches, etc.
- Decrease costs by reducing errors upstream and also decrease the quality control effort.
- Create solid foundations for digital transformation: Introduce trained ‘quality custodians’ and empower your human assets to proactively manage your digital assets.
- Extend your customer base with a fully inclusive ‘user-focused’ quality assurance strategy
- Increase credibility with increased quality: Opquast’s approach ensures customers receive positive brand signals throughout their web interactions.
- Break the silos and create a strong and cross-disciplinary web/digital culture
- Attain certification for web project and digital experience skills
- Learn new QA reflexes and a customer-centric mindset
- Gain a foundational multidisciplinary knowledge base for successful web and digital transformation programs
- Integrate immediately with web teams and digital functions to contribute to the web design process
- Join a community with passion and resources dedicated to making the web better for all
Register online or contact us
- Professionals, freelancers: Register directly for certification
- Training centres, universities, companies, agencies, IT service providers
- Students: send this page to your course director to become an examination centre.
Course content: the web quality reference system
Opquast has been working on web quality since 2000. The web quality rules are defined by the Opquast community and have been utilised to support tens of thousands of web projects and have been tried and tested via millions of web interactions by Opquast community’s customers, including the leading CMS communities such as WordPress, Drupal and Prestashop.
The Opquast reference system is comprised of the web quality rules, the multidisciplinary web management models and the online platform with supporting training materials.
240 web quality rules
realistic and verifiable, validated by the community
Multidisciplinary approach and models
SEO, accessibility, performance, security, UX, ecodesign, e-commerce, Privacy and Mobile
Online platform and training materials
autonomous e-learning system with quizzes, an online glossary, full mock exams, supporting articles and videos and a 200-page certification pdf guide
Opquast certification training
Here’s a course video excerpt featuring Élie Sloïm, CEO and founder of Opquast, co-author of the VPTCS model.
The training gives us a cross-perspective on the different professions of the web. We touch everything. Despite a non-technical profile, I gained a better understanding of web aspects that are not part of my core business skills, for example, developer tasks, such as minifying scripts, which can speed up page loading. All this contributes to a more efficient web and, therefore, a more responsible web. It's crucial for a project manager to have all these parameters in mind.
Want to get started?
- Professionals, freelancers: register directly for certification
- Training centers,universities, companies, agencies, ESN: Fill out the form below and let’s make an appointment to discuss your needs
- Students: send this page to your training manager so that your establishment can become an examination centre
Duration, prices, program, prerequisites, teaching methods, assistance, accessibility, and individualization: find all the information in the training program (PDF-173kb) .