Opquast training has already allowed over 11,000 professionals to have their web skills certified. Our training breaks from the traditional ‘disciplinary silo’ approach. Learn foundational multidisciplinary UX and web QA skills and establish a web culture for successful projects where the customer experience is the central focus.
‘Mastering Web Quality Assurance’ course summary
- A 14-hour online training course, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- For professionals invested in web projects: strategy to operations, marketeers to project managers, editorial to technical staff
- For all levels, from beginners to advanced
- A multi-disciplinary approach: ecodesign, inclusion, UX, SEO, e-commerce etc
- Community defined web quality and UX rules based toolset covering design to post implementation
The training objectives
- Cross disciplinary skills for more effective team work
- Learn a common vocabulary, framework and a mindset, for better web Q.A. and U.X. reflexes
- Understand fundamental user requirements for the web
- Avoid major accessibility issues, project risks and commmon user annoyances
- Learn web design foundations for user diversity
- Consolidate and gain certification for web project and digital experience skills
- Learn new behaviours and a mindset based upon an agile customer centric web Q.A. approach
- Gain a multidisciplinary broadbase of foundational knowledge for successful web and digital transformation programs
- Integrate immediately with web teams and digital functions and contribute to the web design process
- join a community with passion and resources dedicated to making the web better for all
Register online or contact us
- Professionals, freelancers: Register directly for certification
- Training centres, universities, companies, agencies, IT service providers
- Students: send this page to your course director to become an examination centre.
Course content: the web quality reference system
Opquast has been working on web quality since 2000. The web quality guidance rules are defined by the Opquast community and have been utilised to support tens of thousands of web projects and have been tried and tested via millions of web interactions by Opquast community’s customers, including the leading CMS communities such as WordPress, Drupal and Prestashop.
The Opquast reference system comprises of the web quality rules, the multidisciplinary web management models and the online platform with supporting training materials.
240 web quality rules
realistic and verifiable, validated by the community
Multidisciplinary approach and models
SEO, accessibility, performance, security, UX, ecodesign, e-commerce, Privacy and Mobile
Online platform and training materials
autonomous e-learning system with quizzes, an online glossary, full mock exams, supporting articles and videos and a 200-page certification pdf guide
- The Opquast web quality rules checklist is available under open license CC-BY-SA
- Web quality rules are the subject of consensus in consultation with a wide community of experts, agencies, companies, and higher education establishments
- The rules feature in the book, “Qualité Web” published by Eyrolles (English release late 2020)
- Opquast brings together several thousand certified and a large number of schools, universities, training centers, and public actors
Actual course video extract –
Here’s a video excerpt of Élie Sloïm, CEO and founder of Opquast, co-author of the VPTCS model.
- Minimise business and technical risks: such as loss of customer confidence, poor SEO and performance, data privacy breaches etc.
- Decrease costs by reducing errors upstream and also decrease the quality control effort.
- Create solid foundations for digital transformation:Introduce trained ‘quality custodians’ and empower your human assets to proactively manage your digital assets.
- Extend your customer base with a fully inclusive ‘user focused’ quality assurance strategy
- Increase brand credibility with increased quality: Opquast’s approach ensures customers receive positive brand signals throughout their web interactions.
- Create a strong and cross-disciplinary web team culture
The training gives us a cross-perspective on the different professions of the web. We touch everything. Despite a non-technical profile, I gained a better understanding of web aspects that are not part of my core business skills, for example, developer tasks, such as minifying scripts, which can speed up page loading. All this contributes to a more efficient web and, therefore, a more responsible web. It's crucial for a project manager to have all these parameters in mind.
Want to get started?
- Professionals, freelancers: register directly for certification
- Training centers,universities, companies, agencies, ESN: Fill out the form below and let’s make an appointment to discuss your needs
- Students: send this page to your training manager so that your establishment can become an examination centre
Duration, prices, program, prerequisites, teaching methods, assistance, accessibility, and individualization: find all the information in the training program (PDF-173kb) .