The complexity of the web means all digital-project team members need to have much broader knowledge sets to work better together and to mitigate the abundant and diverse risks. Opquast certification is a cross-disciplinary skills training for all web and digital facing professionals. The focus is on improving collaboration on accessibility and inclusion, user experience, performance, and engagement via fundamental complementary skills.
If you care about creating better user experiences which preserve the integrity of your users and build their trust and confidence then register below for the free first module to discover the Opquast quality assurance method.
Opquast is proud to have already certified over 15,000 professionals who are now ‘Making the web better’ for their users. Our training is registered internationally and certified with both CPD U.K. and Afnor
- A 14-hour online, on-demand training course
- For all professionals invested in web and digital projects, from strategy to operations, marketers to project managers, editorial to technical staff
- A multi-disciplinary approach focusing on: accessibility, UX-usability, performance, RGPD-privacy, SEO-marketing, security, e-commerce & ecodesign
- For all levels from beginners to advanced
- Prerequisites: basic web knowledge
- Community defined web quality and UX rules-based toolset covering planning to post implementation
For the trainees
- Learn a customer-centric web quality assurance framework to reduce risks and increase efficiency
- Learn fundamental user requirements and a system to analyse and order your project requirements
- Discover complementary skills for accessibility, UX-usability, performance, RGPD-privacy, SEO-marketing, security, e-commerce & ecodesign
- Learn an essential multidisciplinary vocabulary to improve communication and collaboration
- Understand the principles of universally applicable web design patterns
- Join a community with passion and resources dedicated to making the web better for everyone
For the business
(For full ROI details see our business case)
- Increase trust – Opquast’s QA rules are user-focused but they also have a societal and environmental impact as mentioned above. Eco-design, inclusion, and accessibility are central themes.
- Increase customer confidence by improving IT compliance– apply fundamental security, privacy, accessibility and other I.T.compliance risks (see business case).
- Increase engagement and reduce bounce rate. By improving your inclusivity, SEO, performance and the overall user experience you will see higher engagement metrics from a wider audience.
- Improve collaboration with cross-disciplinary foundations – Create solid ‘quality culture’ foundations by increasing cross-disciplinary skills and collaboration.
- Reduce costs – Building customer quality reflexes helps avoid critical errors and risks upstream avoiding exponentially expensive redesigns
Free trial : “Opquast start”
Opquast start is the first module of the Opquast certification. It will take you less than an hour and will introduce you to the Opquast web QA approach. You register with the form below, your access is open for 15 days. Opquast start is free, no strings attached.
The training objectives
The training covers Opquast’s web quality rules, which address the major areas of risk within web and digital projects: privacy, ecodesign, poor UX, accessibility, security, performance, etc
- Gain a cross-disciplinary knowledge base for more effective team work
- Learn a common vocabulary, framework and a mindset, for better web QA and UX insights
- Understand fundamental user requirements for the web
- Avoid major project risks and commmon user annoyances
- Learn design principles for inclusion i.e user diversity
The training gives us a cross-perspective on the different professions of the web. We touch everything. Despite a non-technical profile, I gained a better understanding of web aspects that are not part of my core business skills, for example, developer tasks, such as minifying scripts, which can speed up page loading. All this contributes to a more efficient web and, therefore, a more responsible web. It's crucial for a project manager to have all these parameters in mind.