Opquast training has already allowed over 10,000 web professionals to have their skills certified. The training allows web and digital-focused individuals, of all levels, to work more effectively in multidisciplinary teams, with a common vocabulary, framework and mindset, to produce higher quality web products with a user experience focus.
'Mastering Web Quality Assurance' course overview
- A 14-hour online training course, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- For all professionals invested in web projects: strategy to operations, marketeers to project managers, editorial to technical staff
- For all levels, from beginners to advanced
- A multi-disciplinary approach: eco-design, inclusion, UX, SEO, e-commerce etc
- Community defined best practices toolset covering design to post implementation
- Design principles focused on user diversity
Register online or contact us
- Professionals, freelancers
- Training centres, companies, agencies, IT service providers
- Students: send this page to your course director to become an examination centre.
What are the advantages?
- Create a strong and consistent web team culture
- Take better account of the diversity of users
- Reduce risks and improve the user experience
- Reduce costs and improve the quality and performance of your websites
- Develop a cross-disciplinary culture and help your teams progress
Opquast: the benchmark reference system for website quality
Opquast has been working on web quality since 2000. The best practices are defined by the Opquast community and have been utilised to support tens of thousands of web projects in that time.
240 best practices
realistic and verifiable, validated by the community
SEO, accessibility, performance, security, UX, eco-design, e-commerce, Privacy and Mobile
autonomous e-learning system with quizzes, video tutorials, online glossary, full mock exams and a 200-page guide
- The Opquast checklist is available under open license CC-BY-SA
- Best practices are the subject of consensus in consultation with a wide community of experts, agencies, companies, and higher education
- Best practices are the subject of the book, “Qualité Web” published by Eyrolles
- Opquast brings together several thousand certified and a large number of schools, universities, training centers, and public actors
Want to get started?
- Professionals, freelancers: register directly for certification
- Training centers, companies, agencies, ESN: Fill out the form below and let’s make an appointment to discuss your needs
- Students: send this page to your training manager so that your establishment can become an examination centre
Duration, prices, program, prerequisites, teaching methods, assistance, accessibility, and individualization: find all the information in the training program (PDF-173kb) .