The Opquast community is a group of web professionals, most of them Opquast certified, who come from various backgrounds, including companies, universities, public agencies, schools, training centres, web agencies, and web content management system communities. Together, they collaborate and create tools to ‘make the web better’. They also help to improve Opquast’s reference materials, which are universally accepted and utilized. We are always looking for fresh faces to join our community to help contribute and disseminate the important work being done, so check out the information below and join today!
Are you self-employed, a student, or a job seeker?
- Register directly to take the certification
- Students: send this link to the certification page to your course director to become an examination centre
Web agencies, service providers, companies
- Register directly to take the certification (for groups under 10)
- Request a quote to certify your team members
- Request a quote for an in-company training
- Become a partner and spread the word about your activities and your team
- References: Crédit Mutuel – CIC, Région Île de France, Ecedi, Clever Age, SQLI, Emakina, and more
Vocational training centers
- Add the certified training “Mastering Web Quality Assurance” to your curricula
- Take advantage of reduced rates for your trainees
- Join our network of schools, agencies and businesses
- References: Clever Institute, NextFormation, and more