Digital and web projects are increasingly complex.
Below are the main skills that need to be integrated for a successful web project.
No one person can master all of these skills, but knowing the fundamentals is achievable and necessary.
- Visual design
- Customer Management
Does this sound familiar?
- “Users are complaining; they say the website is hard to use. “
- “I asked the team but they don’t understand what I’m telling them.”
- “We lost too much time defining user requirements on this project.”
- “I don’t feel my skills are recognized by the other team members.”
- “There are some web disciplines that I don’t feel really comfortable with.”
What can I do to improve this situation?
- Become a better web quality custodian and user advocate
- Improve your skills to increase efficiency and integration with your team
- Achieve a global view with cross-disciplinary skills, vocabulary and culture
- Get a recognized and objective evaluation of your web QA skills
- Join a community dedicated to making the web better
Take the next step: the Opquast training and certification
‘Mastering Web Quality Assurance’
Improve your skills on accessibility, UX, usability, performance, privacy, SEO, marketing, security, e-commerce & ecodesign.
- A 14-hour online, on-demand cross-disciplinary training course
- Quizzes, videos, activities, articles, mock and final exams
- For all web professionals; all levels from beginners to advanced
- Project managers, UX / UI designers, developers, sales/marketing, managers, content and community managers, and more
|Expert : Complete mastery of web quality assurance rules and associated vocabulary. Optimal level of knowledge to be a quality referent and trainer on web quality.
Profession: Trainer or Web Quality Manager, Accessibility Expert, Senior Web Developer, Senior Front-end Developer
|800 and 899:||Advanced : excellent knowledge of web quality assurance rules and associated vocabulary. Real and appreciable skills to participate in projects with other professionals.
Profession: Web Quality Manager or Trainer, Web developer, Front-end Developer, Senior Project Manager, Senior UX Designer, SEO Consultant, Accessibility Expert
700 and 799
|Confirmed : good knowledge of web quality assurance rules and associated vocabulary. Ability to understand and interact with other web professionals.
Profession: Project Manager, Designer, Back-end Developer, UX Designer
600 and 699
|Intermediate : knowledge of the fundamentals of the web quality assurance rules and glossary. Sufficient capacity to understand other web professionals.
Profession: Community Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Artistic Director, Web Editor
500 and 599
|Novice : basic knowledge of web quality assurance rules and possibility of making reference to them. Basic knowledge of web project processes and vocabulary.
Profession: Community Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales, Web Editor
Testimonials: what they say about the training
Stéphane Maguin – Project Manager
Sebastien Delorme – accessibility expert
Elsa Soussan – Webdesigner
Linda Chevrier – Communications assistant
Jérémy Renard – Web integrator
Make the web better: start the training today
After the training you will become part of a community of professionals who are custodians of web quality, who are mindful of users and gain respect for it.
The Opquast certification with its social and customer-focused missions will empower you with multidisciplinary knowledge to gain the trust of your users and leave you feeling a little more in control, inspired and purposeful.