By Élie Sloïm, on 5 January 2021, in Opquast.
After almost a year’s work, we are pleased to welcome you to the new Opquast website. This new site brings together the contents of the former Opquast company site, the checklist site, and the partner directory. This is a massive project for a small company like Opquast, and to make it even bigger, as you can see, we have also published some of the content in English.
As usual, when a site is released there are bound to be some flaws, omissions, and points for improvement, but the main elements are there, and, as we wrote a few years ago, the release of a site is only a milestone and certainly not the grand finale. The site will now improve in front of, and thanks to, its users. You can report problems and suggestions for improvement via the contact form.
Among the new features, I would like to draw your attention to a number of things:
- The web quality checklist is still filterable; you can search directly in the best practices, with an instant full text search. You can also copy and paste the URL of your search in the filters panel.
- You have access, via maps, to two versions of the checklist; one with just the tags and best practices, and one with the objectives.
- Specialised checklists (SEO, open data, Green IT, performance, etc) are no longer available in HTML but only for download. They have not been updated for several years, and we decided to focus our efforts on the reference checklist dedicated to web quality.
- The partner directory and the certificate card have also been improved (French site only).
- The search engine is unified, and will soon be running smoothly for this site.
- This site is a simplified version of the French site, with additional content coming soon.
I would like to start by thanking the following people: Eva Moreau, Aurélia Vu The, Valentin Cubas, Francis Chouquet, Paul Houston, Laurent Denis, Véronique Lapierre, Patricia Cardesa, Samuel Martin, Rémi Huguet, Sarah Marcellin Edwards, Corinne Durrmeyer, Mickael Hoareau and I certainly forget some.
We will publish an article very soon explaining the project in detail and the role that the different actors have played in this website overhaul. Thank you for your support, enjoy your visit, and watch out for the fresh paint.