A few years ago, we produced an example of an appendix to add to your specifications to better ensure that quality requirements were taken into account. This document was in need of an update, so we have reviewed the current version of the 240 Opquast rules and have selected sixty. These 60 rules are likely to have the strongest impact on the quality of a website for end-users, and they also tend to be significantly impacted by the vendor’s role on a web project.
We organized these rules into several sections:
- A site easy to find and identify;
- A site that is easy to use;
- Clear and non-intrusive multimedia files and content;
- A secure, eco-friendly, and efficient technical base;
- Clear interactions and services.
The list an example; it is not exhaustive, and above all, it does not exempt those in charge of the production of content and services from their responsibilities.
We are happy to offer you this document in four formats, openoffice, word, PDF and ods (spreadsheet).